Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psst! Hey you, git in here >.> *A sneak peak roleplay*

+4
Bob
Kabutar
Dawn
Nightcrawler
8 posters

:: General :: Sneak Peeks

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Psst! Hey you, git in here >.> *A sneak peak roleplay* Empty Psst! Hey you, git in here >.> *A sneak peak roleplay*

Post  Nightcrawler Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:01 pm

Nightcrawler calls you over and is wearing a big trenchcoat.
">.> I've got some new stuff.."she says ,speaking in her mafia accent. "For the right ah, persuasion of sorts, I could show youz guys some, ah, sneak peaks we'll call them. Gimme an offer and- baddabing, you'll have yer sneeky peak." She looks at you and smirks.
What have you got to offer her?

Last edited by Nightcrawler on Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nightcrawler
Nightcrawler

Back to top Go down

Psst! Hey you, git in here >.> *A sneak peak roleplay* Empty Re: Psst! Hey you, git in here >.> *A sneak peak roleplay*

Post  Dawn Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:08 pm

XD

Lol, I love how you're in the mafia. 8D

But would you mind asking one of the owners before you post a sneak peek? Just so they don't see too much.
Dawn
Dawn
Admin

http://sleepy-village.com

Back to top Go down

Psst! Hey you, git in here >.> *A sneak peak roleplay* Empty Re: Psst! Hey you, git in here >.> *A sneak peak roleplay*

Post  Nightcrawler Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:11 pm

"Nightcrawler has takin into consideration, thses words you have spoken Dawn. A forse I myself, Me the Incredible Don 'Crawler, do not strike a fuse wit. Premission will be asked before theze guyz are givin' any guds." She nods and thumbs over her ring.
Nightcrawler
Nightcrawler

Back to top Go down

Post  Kabutar Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:16 pm

Eh? What is all this about?
Kabutar
Kabutar

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightcrawler Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:22 pm

"Dis, Kabutar-" She says as she streaches her neck. "Is my own way of having a good time and sheddin' sum ah... news around to you'ze not Staffies." Nightcrawler leans back and eyes the one approached. "You see dere, I am Itailian myself nad grew up wit a whole messa guitos, like myself. I suppose this is my way of boot leging in dis time and age. When speaking here, try to make it a way of ah, roleplaying? So to speak. It kinda keeps da fun goin' around."
Nightcrawler
Nightcrawler

Back to top Go down

Post  Kabutar Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:36 pm

I can see that you're role playing Nightcrawler
Kabutar
Kabutar

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightcrawler Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:44 pm

Nightcrawler explains "What I mean is for you to use a roleplay speach when on this fourm."
Nightcrawler
Nightcrawler

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:06 pm

*pops Nightcrawler*

Well now that that's taken care of, Dawn and people should have nothing to worry about Razz

Bob

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightcrawler Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:08 pm

Nightcrawler looks at Bob, unamused. "Youze is on my list, boy." she says, looking at him lazily. "Dey work wit me."
Nightcrawler
Nightcrawler

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:35 pm

Bob reply's,

"You're dead. It's over. Finished. No mas. Ne daugiau. не повече. Ikke mere. Tidak lagi.

Comprendiste?"

Bob

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightcrawler Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:36 pm

Night looks ar Bob. "Please stop, this is a sneak peak board, not a fourm for you to spit pointless violence."
Nightcrawler
Nightcrawler

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:21 am

Sure

Bob

Back to top Go down

Post  reona Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:05 pm

reona asked "Why does this needs to be a RP ?"
She thinks confusedly :?

reona

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightcrawler Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:49 pm

The writer smiled. "Take a look at the job I do. I write with lots of creativity and therefore like doing things as they have never been done before"
Nightcrawler
Nightcrawler

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightcrawler Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:48 pm

"So anyway, who wants to see some exclusive new items?" she askes.
Nightcrawler
Nightcrawler

Back to top Go down

Post  reona Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:31 am

"me!!!" answered reona excitedly.

reona

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightcrawler Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:30 am

Nightcrawler smiles. "Well it seems that finaly, somebody is going to be a good sport about dis roleplay sneak peak. Reona, this- This is for you."She digs a new item out of the trench coat pocket and hands it over to Reona. "Enjoy, I described everything I will show you."

Psst! Hey you, git in here >.> *A sneak peak roleplay* Sodabottleblackcopyqo5
Classic Polar-Cola
Classic Polar-Cola is still the #1 choice in Sleepy-Village.

Last edited by Nightcrawler on Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:40 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixng image)
Nightcrawler
Nightcrawler

Back to top Go down

Post  reona Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:12 am

"really ?! Thx !!!" shouted reona. "Do you have some more ?"
She went away with a promising look that she'll come back...

reona

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightcrawler Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:24 am

Nighty watched her go.
Nightcrawler
Nightcrawler

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiyu Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:41 am

A silver colored fox bounded up behind Nightcrawler wagging her tail. Angel-like wings with horns on the tips folded to her back. "Nighty Nighty Nighty." Glomping and climbing onto her shoulders Kiyu wagged her tail. "I'm a fox :3 " She nudged Nightcrawlers head. "This was a cool idea."
Kiyu
Kiyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightcrawler Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:48 am

Nightcrawler smiled and stroked her fur. "Yes you are. Thank you." She looks to the others. "You ever bug me, you'll be attacked by my pet fox with wings."
Nightcrawler
Nightcrawler

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightcrawler Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:01 pm

Nightcrawler leans back and smiles. "All my item and pets have been aproved by Dawn and now there is a new sleuth of horded items." she smirks and strokes Kiyu's silvery, soft fur. "Ask nicely my friends and I'll sneak you another peak. All new and just for you."
Nightcrawler
Nightcrawler

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:22 pm

Give us a preview or I'll eat you, bob said nicely.

Smile

Bob

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiyu Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:33 pm

Kiyu lifted her head looking over at Bob and snorted before baring teeth in a small warning, a growl rumbling slightly in her throat. She then laid her head back down on Nighty's shoulder. Tail flicking once and her silver ears twitched side to side listening.

ooc: Lawl XD I love rping my fursona.
Kiyu
Kiyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightcrawler Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:36 pm

Nightcrawler patted Kiyu's head. "What do you think Kiyu? Was that nice enough?"
Nightcrawler
Nightcrawler

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next