Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

deandis roleplay!

2 posters

:: General :: Roleplay

Go down

deandis roleplay! Empty deandis roleplay!

Post  snicki Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:53 pm

so, this is an idea i came up with...very randomly one day. haha. i was going to make it into a story, maybe. but its very fun to roleplay, too (me and one of my other friends started one based on it). but why not re-use and start over, right?! i'll post up the plot, some on the character that i'm gonna use, and an idea of what i'm looking for in other characters. and if you're interested, please feel free to reply with the character you would like and then we can start!

so, basically the plot goes like this:

the world has fallen to choas (the result of all the wars and lies and so on). finally, people started to get sick of all of that, and they found this random deserted island off of what was california -- they named it deandis and it was supposed to be a place that would be a 'perfect world.' no drugs, sex, alcohol fighting, etc. there were a handful of people who had the same beliefs as the ones who wanted deandis, and so they followed along to the island. that was about one hundred years ago, in the year 2010. thirty years after deandis started, news from the outside world ceased to reach the island -- it was believed all life had been destroyed in the 'outside world.' however, deandis wasn't all that it was expected to be, and everything the peacemakers (as the rulers of deandis are called) were trying to stop back home started to appear on the island. they discovered a solution to that problem, however. during the night, when everyone else was asleep, the peacemakers would steal away those who were acting out. the other citizens have no idea what happens to them...wherever it is they go. but they're returned before the morning comes and the next day they behave perfectly -- like they've been brainwashed or something. its effective, though. for it keeps the people who were acting out from continuing to do so; and it keeps the ones who might from starting to out of fear.

now, something about the peacemakers, they are a specially breeded family (yes, they are in-bred). this is because they want the beliefs to stay 'in their blood,' and think that a lot of out-breeding with civilians will cause them to become corrupted as well. for the most part, they marry within each other, and stay inside the castle all day long.

mmm...so here's a mini-app-type-thing of the character that i'm going be using:

Name: Anthony Sweeney "Ant" / Age: 17 / Gender: Male, obviously / Hair: Black, choppy cut / Eyes: Butterscotch-golden color / Personality: He's a pretty chill and lax guy. But he hates the Peacemakers and their rules. He's about as rebel as the rebels get, and its pretty much a miracle that he hasn't been caught by the leaders here. Yet, of course. He's seens a lot like a leader within the rebel-group, particularly among the younger ones

and basically, for roleplaying, i'm looking for maybe three or four other people, five at the most. i need one or two friends for ant (one definitely needs to be a girl whos is his best friend and pretty much like a sister). i don't care what they look like, what they're names are, or what they're like. but they'd be rebels like ant. and i need two or three peacemakers. again, i definitely need one girl. i REALLY need a girl peacemaker who's kinda of more...who-cares about the rules, because that goes along with plot. the other one, perferrably, is more strict about them.

at first, the rebels and peacemakers won't meet up. but not too far into it, probably, ant and his friends get captured and that's when they meet the peacemakers. eventually, ant and his friends find a way off the island, dragging away the peacemakers with them, where they have to try and survive in the outside world, and try to look for other people who are living there (whom aren't supposed to exist).

if you have any questions about anything, please message/im me c: i'd love to clear up any confusion and get this roleplay started.

also, this idea is (c) to me, snicki. because i'll kill anyone if i see it stolen. promise!

snicki

Back to top Go down

deandis roleplay! Empty Re: deandis roleplay!

Post  Milfeyu Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:41 am

me me me me xD I wanna be the girl peacemaker! But.. I dont have time to write a bio lol.

Oh and... if you dont know who this is yet. Here a hint

Pythagorean theorem Razz
Milfeyu
Milfeyu
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post  snicki Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:38 am

yay ^__^

loll. that's fine d:

and oh damn, that's a tough one x: i have no ideaaaa who this could be <3

snicki

Back to top Go down

deandis roleplay! Empty Here goes nothing 8X

Post  Milfeyu Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:00 pm

Okay Bio for the stuck up peacemaker girl xD
Im trying to host a picture of her but I dunno if it'll work Surprised

Name: Nana (No last name really)
Hair and skin: Dark brown hair that is tied into two pigtails that lay low.. Light skin with a nice complection.
Eye color: Green with lighter flecks.
Personality: Very straight-forward girl. She never lies except when she's embarrassed. She stays on her "high horse" and looks down upon rebellious people throughout the island. She enforces the law as much as she can at her age, though people tend to have a hard time taking her seriously because she's so young. Nana usually keeps her dog Kira close at hand. Kira is a cream colored Shiba Inu.

deandis roleplay! Mts2_t11
deandis roleplay! 738637_shiba_inu
Milfeyu
Milfeyu
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down