Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stranded on an Island (RP)

3 posters

:: General :: Roleplay

Go down

Stranded on an Island (RP) Empty Stranded on an Island (RP)

Post  Mirokufan Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:29 pm

(If you want to join up, or get any more info RP, just post in the sign-up thread, or PM me. Either way's fine)

Ryan rolled over in his sleep. Something seemed different about his bed. It felt more...sandy?....SAND?!?!

Ryan quickly hopped up. "GAH!" Ryan got ready to see where he was, but unfortunetaly the cloud of sand from hopping up got in his eyes and mouth.

He ran around blindly for a few minutes before falling into the surrounding water. "Wh-Where am I?" Using the water to clean his eyes, he looked around.

It looked like he was on some sort of remote tropical island. He couldn't see anything in the horizon. After a few minutes of thinking of what to do, he decided to explore the island, and turned around.

As he turned around, his foot kicked something. He looked down. "A hatchet? That might come in handy" he thought to himself as he grabbed it, then set out on exploring the perimeter of the island.

(First or third person? Present or past tense? What would you all prefer? Also, as of right now this is a FREE-FORM RP. I might decide to start the story LATER, but as of right now, I like free-form.)
Mirokufan
Mirokufan

http://www.freewebs.com/mirokufanpage

Back to top Go down

Stranded on an Island (RP) Empty Re: Stranded on an Island (RP)

Post  Milfeyu Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:44 pm

Milinia was lying on the beach staring at the sun. It was hot, too hot. She remembered being on a boat, but that was about it. Now she was on an island. In her hand was an old book she had been leafing through earlier. It contained animals of a specific island but she wasnt sure which island it was.

Either way, it didn't matter. Mil just relaxed on the beach. At least it's nice and sunny. She thought with a smile. Nothing beats the sun on a nice day at the beach really. Even if she was all alone it was nice. Sitting up, Mil looked around and found a coconut at the base of a tree. She picked it up in her hands and felt the hard surface of it, it had hair which was strange in her opinion. Holding onto the coconut like it was some precious life source she looked around. And there it was, a slate of rock, it seems perfect! She dashed over to the slate in an excited manner and set the coconut down on it. Then, taking a smaller rock she set to work hitting the coconut. THWACK TWACK TWACK. The sounds seemed to travel across the island. Finally, the coconut broke into pieces. Mil took one of the pieces and nibbled on the meat inside. "Yum, I haven't had coconut meat in a while, this is a treat." She said cheerily to herself.
Milfeyu
Milfeyu
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post  Mirokufan Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:18 pm

THWAK

"What was that?!" Ryan turned around towards the noise.

THWAK

"It's coming from that direction" He began running toward the sound, waiting for some feedback.

The final THWAK supplied him with just that. He had reached the sound of the noise, which had been coming from, surprisingly, a girl.

He tapped the girl on her shoulder, hatchet in the other hand. "Uh...hello?"
Mirokufan
Mirokufan

http://www.freewebs.com/mirokufanpage

Back to top Go down

Post  Milfeyu Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:56 pm

"Oh hi." Mil said slightly distracted by the coconut. "Here!" She gave him a piece and her book and took the other piece. Walking farther away from the ocean she buried the dry piece in ground.

"Have you ever had coconut before?" She asked curiously. "My name's Mil. Is this place not gorgeous? It's like a getaway adventure from regular life! I feel like Im in a video game!" She rambled on.
Milfeyu
Milfeyu
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post  ToriTragedy Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:50 am

Awaking on the southern part of the remote island, Abigail sat up slowly, rubbing her eyes. She groaned, waiting a second or two for her vision to clear up. "Where am I?" She whispered softly, standing onto her feet. She bit her lip, her sapphire eyes gazing at the rolling waves crashing against the sand. She last remembered the hike she had went for but after that, everything went black. She sighed and wiped her hand across her forehead, underneath her bangs, nervously. She let her gaze drop to the sand where she spotted a zip-lock bag full of seeds next to her feet. "Huh..Odd." She murmured, bending over to pick them up. She tucked the bag into her pocket and turned her back to the ocean. Her eyes were wide as she stared into a vast, jungle-like terrian. Her hands clentched into tiny balls at her side. She loved the wilderness more than anything, but this didn't feel right.
ToriTragedy
ToriTragedy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down