Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stranded on an island (Sign-up)

5 posters

:: General :: Roleplay

Go down

Stranded on an island (Sign-up) Empty Stranded on an island (Sign-up)

Post  Mirokufan Sun May 03, 2009 6:01 pm

(If anyone from the old forum wants to use the character they originally made, just PM me. This is for any new people)

So I'm gonna try my hand at starting an RP.

The premise of the game is simple & probably overdone.A groups of random people (the RPers) are kidnapped, usually when they sleeping, by a mysterious millionaire with a twisted mind.

He abandons them on a newly discovered island, with each participant having some item in their possesion.

These items are:
1. Seeds of edible plants,
2. Knife,
3. Pistol,
4. Hatchet,
5. Flint & steel,
6. & a pocket book of supposed creatures on the island.

The goal of the RP is to survive. There is no end plot, unless it starts to die, then I'll just make an ending.

I'm probably just making this because I'm studying the colonization of America in my History class, but I still think it sounds cool.

Aaannyywwwaayyysss, That's the basic premise. I'll start the RP after I get a few people to join. If you could, PM me your character's info (I'll add them to this main post), & I'll edit it again when it's time to start.

I would like for the characters to be human, with no superhuman powers or anything. If it seems reasonable for a human, I'm fine with it.

I'll start with my character. I guess you can follow this basic format. It's really simple.

Name: Ryan C.
Build: Slightly over-weight
Brief Summary: Higher than average IQ. Slightly lazy. Slightly above average survival skills. Angered easily.
Item: Hatchet
Description: Brown, almost Beatle-esque looking hair. Black Abbey Road T-shirt. Regular red shorts. Flip-flops (Lucky for being stranded on a island. Razz). Hazel eyes. Slightly tan skin.

Name: Katerina
Build: skinny but not weak
Brief Summary: Coming Soon
Item: Pistol

Name: Milinia
Build: 5'8 and average sized.
Brief Summary: Very cheerful most of the time. Looks on the bright side of things. Easy to get along with, but slightly put off by guys at times. Tends to bond with animals very easily
Item: book on supposed creatures
Description: (I added this xD) Dark hair almost black. Has dark brown eyes also almost black. Wears a scarf around neck with goggles on her head. Has on a black shirt with denim shorts. Wears rainbow knee-high socks with white sneakers.

Name: Sigit
Build: skinny but strong, a bit short and cute <3 (he's a male btw)
Brief Summary: I'll catch this up later xD
Item : Knife

Name:Abigail Strogger
Build and description:She stands at 5’4ft with a slim and small frame. She looks very fragile but isn’t as much as one would think from her structure. Her auburn hair is short, hanging just a couple inches below her ears, with equally choppy straight across bangs, shaping her heart shaped face nicely. She has wide sapphire blue eyes with long, dark eye lashes. She usually wears cargo shorts and a black tank top, with hiking boots.
Brief Summary:Background-Currently of the age of sixteen, Abi spends a lot of her time outdoors studying the wildlife around her, specifically the plants. Since she was a little girl, she had a fascination with plants and had a garden ever since she was seven. When she gets older, she plans to study Botany and eventually open up a nursery at an older age.
Personality-She is extremely quite, keeping mainly to herself, having grown up mostly around plants. Outdoors is where she feels most comfortable. She doesn’t work very well with others due to her lack of communication skills. She is strategically intelligent, which allows her to get herself out of a lot of sticky situations, coming handy whenever she hikes out in the forests by herself (Because of how she hikes alone by herself, over the years she has come face-to-face with dangerous animals or poisonous plants, she learned to think ahead with ever move she intends to make and come up with a well thought out plan.)
Item:Seeds of edible plants.

Last edited by Mirokufan on Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:32 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Superlong new character description)
Mirokufan
Mirokufan

http://www.freewebs.com/mirokufanpage

Back to top Go down

Stranded on an island (Sign-up) Empty Re: Stranded on an island (Sign-up)

Post  Milfeyu Mon May 04, 2009 5:29 pm

I'll join xD

Name: Milinia
Build: 5'8 and average sized.
Brief Summary: Very cheerful most of the time. Looks on the bright side of things. Easy to get along with, but slightly put off by guys at times. Tends to bond with animals very easily
Item: book on supposed creatures
Description: (I added this xD) Dark hair almost black. Has dark brown eyes also almost black. Wears a scarf around neck with goggles on her head. Has on a black shirt with denim shorts. Wears rainbow knee-high socks with white sneakers.
Milfeyu
Milfeyu
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post  Dawn Wed May 20, 2009 11:26 am

I dunno if I've said this before, but I'm too busy to roleplay. Sorry. D:
Dawn
Dawn
Admin

http://sleepy-village.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mirokufan Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:14 pm

OKAY! I'M STARTING THE RP IN ANOTHER THREAD.

*cheers from the audience*

I know, it's been a while. Oh well. Deal with it.

If you would like to join just add your character bio, and I'll fill you in, in a PM.
Mirokufan
Mirokufan

Back to top Go down

Post  Milfeyu Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:17 pm

memmeemme o3o
Milfeyu
Milfeyu
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post  Mirokufan Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:29 pm

Milfeyu wrote:memmeemme o3o

Que? Also, the thread and first post has been made.
Mirokufan
Mirokufan

Back to top Go down

Post  Milfeyu Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:32 pm

Im already in right..? xD
Milfeyu
Milfeyu
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post  Mirokufan Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:22 pm

Si.
Mirokufan
Mirokufan

Back to top Go down

Post  reona Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:19 am

Name: Sigit
Build: skinny but strong, a bit short and cute <3 (he's a male btw)
Brief Summary: I'll catch this up later xD
Item : Knife

reona

Back to top Go down

Stranded on an island (Sign-up) Empty Sign up~

Post  ToriTragedy Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:29 pm

Name:Abigail Strogger
Build and description:She stands at 5’4ft with a slim and small frame. She looks very fragile but isn’t as much as one would think from her structure. Her auburn hair is short, hanging just a couple inches below her ears, with equally choppy straight across bangs, shaping her heart shaped face nicely. She has wide sapphire blue eyes with long, dark eye lashes. She usually wears cargo shorts and a black tank top, with hiking boots.
Brief Summary:Background-Currently of the age of sixteen, Abi spends a lot of her time outdoors studying the wildlife around her, specifically the plants. Since she was a little girl, she had a fascination with plants and had a garden ever since she was seven. When she gets older, she plans to study Botany and eventually open up a nursery at an older age.
Personality-She is extremely quite, keeping mainly to herself, having grown up mostly around plants. Outdoors is where she feels most comfortable. She doesn’t work very well with others due to her lack of communication skills. She is strategically intelligent, which allows her to get herself out of a lot of sticky situations, coming handy whenever she hikes out in the forests by herself (Because of how she hikes alone by herself, over the years she has come face-to-face with dangerous animals or poisonous plants, she learned to think ahead with ever move she intends to make and come up with a well thought out plan.)
Item:Seeds of edible plants.
ToriTragedy
ToriTragedy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down