Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come on guys xD

3 posters

:: General :: Roleplay

Go down

Come on guys xD Empty Come on guys xD

Post  Milfeyu Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:00 pm

Hey guys, the forum seems really really empty and quite so. Lets liven it up with some roleplaying! Mirokufan has one going but if you guys have different ideas maybe you should post them here and see if they become popular with everyone! In the mean time I'll look into recruiting people to make this place lively as a bee hive. Yes I did just say something cheesy... Razz Anywho, I guess I'll start off by posting some ideas. To try and get the ball rolling.

Stuck in a haunted mansion maybe? Full of ghosts and crazy people. People come to the house based on a contest of who can find the relics hiddding throughout the mansion. But they dont come out.. ohhhhh

Stranded in a desert. Oh no! We cant find our way out, and were running low on supplies.

Jungle adventure. People people.. I told you. Make a right at THAT tree! And go south of the vine.

Cliche forest scene... *gags*

Heres one that sounds kinda fun.. Magical academy. Full of everything from mages to healers to dragons to just having things explode into sparkly goodness 8D Be a professor.. a student. That random gargoyle that watches students when theyre walking by.

Why be people? Why not a roleplay of animals in any situation. Id love to do that ^^ although I can play human or animal.

Moving on.. I hope people post or something .__. Youre all welcome to post any ideas or just start a roleplay ^^ Hopefully though we can start Mirokufan's roleplay
Milfeyu
Milfeyu
Artist

Back to top Go down

Come on guys xD Empty Re: Come on guys xD

Post  ToriTragedy Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:11 am

You guys need to make your roleplays more in depth. From what I've seen, they're pretty lame. Wolve roleplay, dragon roleplay. They're so basic. In order to get people interested, your setting and plots need to do more advanced. Once that happens, I'll inform a few of my roleplayer friends about this site, but right now, it's not advanced enough for them.
ToriTragedy
ToriTragedy

Back to top Go down

Post  Milfeyu Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:44 am

Not trying to sound rude/haughty/stuck up/ticked off/annoyed/whatever. And I'm not trying to argue but I thought'd I'd set a point down.

I havent even roleplayed on anywhere except the island RP, its pretty empty around here the RP area to be honest.. xD; Honestly I wouldn't think to call them "lame". Perhaps you're on another level or roleplaying skill and others aren't on that level yet but you should give people the chance to improve their roleplaying first. ;D And secondly there are more then one kind of "Hey lets set the plot so everyone is chained down" plots, theres plots where you just start off and build onto, those actually can turn out pretty well too. :3
Milfeyu
Milfeyu
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post  amara Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:04 pm

ToriTragedy wrote:You guys need to make your roleplays more in depth. From what I've seen, they're pretty lame. Wolve roleplay, dragon roleplay. They're so basic. In order to get people interested, your setting and plots need to do more advanced. Once that happens, I'll inform a few of my roleplayer friends about this site, but right now, it's not advanced enough for them.

Who are you to critique her? Sorry the rest of us don't live on role-playing and we actually have lives and aren't "advanced." Any of these plots could be turned into a great role-plays. Maybe they enjoy their "lame" role-plays. If they do, then how they do it doesn't matter. Role-playing is for fun.

amara

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down