Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feelings were never mutual

:: General :: Writing

Go down

Feelings were never mutual Empty Feelings were never mutual

Post  Milfeyu Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:36 pm

I hope I didnt miss any curse words I had to omitt for people who arent allowed to read them.. No
If I did I am sooooo sorry Embarassed
anywho.. story time ^^ I thought something needed to be posted here, it looks lonely.

Since youre not familiar with my writing style.. some tips (...) stuff in those mean my comments which will not appear if this becomes a book. Its just for giggles between friends like you and I. Italics are thoughts but some arent italized because Im lazy. This is just the rought break down and edit so its not superbly fance beyond the fanciest of fanciness that can occur. And now characters.

Mil: Dark skined girl with black hair and silver eyes. Loud curious and boisterous. Was kicked out of school with Mini for killing someone. They were framed. Cant remember her past
Mini: Slightly short ruffled brown hair with green eyes. He has bangs that go into his eyes. Quiet calm, intelligent and short tempered at times but most of the time he has patience. Was in the army. Was in an accident in the force where he cant remember his past.
Shiv: Mini's Husky pup. Greyish black with crystal blue eyes. Likes to bite mil.
Xiathos:... he's explained in this chapter. Secretive past. Cunning shapeshifter. Prefers wolf form. Serious but has an interesting cruel-in-a-funny-way-side.
Zero: Explained in this chapter. Mini's past mentor in the force. He has a vast amount of knowledge and is quite kind to all but mini. Very sweet on Mil. Shapeshifter prefers bear form.
Zaruo: Legendary guardian of the forest. Has black feathered wings a lolling tongue and a dog like structure. Huge is stature and size.
Mina: Mini's secret lover.. not really she has some insane obsession with him and will kill anyone who tries to love him D8< Has purple hair with giant curly pigtails and blue eyes. She has black and white stars and moons in her ties that hold up her pigtails. (She has more descriptions since you dont see her in this chapter... sadly...)

Mil walked up to the whispering ruins... She ran her fingers along the cold stones. "It feels so familiar...” She murmured.
Mini was a ways back sitting in the grass petting Shiv. Milk walked around a portion of the ruins then returned. "Any memory trigger yet?" Mini asked. Mil shook her head. She started to walk forward then tripped and fell.
"Ow darnit!!" She hissed and turned looking to see what tripped her. It was a figure of a lion carved from obsidian rock. "Huh..? She said. Then everything went black. She was standing in empty space. Suddenly there was a blur and she was in a castle. The fires burned bright from torches. "Where am I?" She said as she wandered around. There was a crowd of people in some room that looked relative to a ballroom. They were twirling gracefully across the floor in formal outfits, dancing to old music that had a familiar rustic feel. Mil noticed nobody could see her as she walked toward a grand staircase. It had the familiar obsidian obsidian lions carved at the end of each railing. Suddenly the music ended and there was silence.
"Look it’s the princess!" Someone shouted. Everyone looked up to the top of the staircase. A graceful girl with hair dark as night and a dark skin tone with silver eyes appeared in a lavender and silver dress. She glided down the stairs with the grace of a cat. Each step made in high heels. "What the hell... she looks exactly like ME! And she can walk in high heels!" (D8 no... not the high heels!)
A tall man with short dark brown ruffled hair and greens eyes walked up to her. He was the same age as her but a lot taller. He had a black and grey husky by his side, probably a guard dog Mil thought. "Mil, you look like a girl! Scary." He said with a laugh.
"Oh shut up Mini!" She said in an annoyed tone but she was smiling. A man around the princess' height and age jabbed Mini in the side with an elbow.
"Eh, you should call her Milinia or they'll hang us Mini."
"Roy don’t be a stick in the mud...” Mil said.
Roy stared at her with yellowy green eyes and he ran his fingers through his dirty blonde hair. "Maybe...” He muttered.
Mil shorted. "You should know how much I HATE formalities."
"Uhuh...” Mini and Roy said.
"Great... So let’s party!!" She said dashing into the crowd of people. The world swerved again and everything was black once more. "Mini..." Mil said looking into the empty abyss of black space. Her voice echoed. "Who are we?" The world flashed back to the present. The sky was black. She was settled under a blanket near the fire next to Shiv. Mini was on the other side staring into the fire. His hands were knotted together and his chin was resting on them. “Mini…” Mil said slightly dazed from the dream. He looked up at her with green eyes full of fire from the reflection of the flames… or was it the reflection? Mil wondered for a moment. “What?” He asked, cutting into her thoughts. “I say something, a ballroom.” Mil went on explaining what had happened. “I see…” Mini said. He was thoughtful for a moment. “A princess huh?” He said. “Looks like we have some more clues.”
“Yeah.” Mil said. She got up and went to sit next to him on the other side of the fire. He gave her a puzzled look. “Aren’t you cold at all without a blanket?” She asked.
“No.” He answered flatly.
“Hmmm…” She said then tossed half the blanket over him anyways.
“Ugh…” Mini said about ready to complain.
She nestled against him. “Don’t be so grumpy Mini.”
“I’ll stop being stop being a ray of sunshine….”
“Never!!”
“Then stop talking and get some sleep.”
“Mmm.. .fine.” Mil muttered.
Mini chuckled softly. His friend amused him all the time. He groaned as Mil snuggled closer. She was one of the clingiest people he’d ever met next to Mina. His eye twitched at the thought of her.
Mil wrapped her arms around him muttered something random in her sleep. “Spice tea… Shiv... Hi… lemons are good..”
Mini gave her a weird look. “What the heck is she dreaming about?” Mini sighed and watched the fire. Someone had to stay up and keep watch. Shiv growled at something in the dark. A pair of yellow eyes gleamed in the dark. A wolf with a gleaming silver pelt, black paws and a silver earring in its right ear approached them. Mini pulled out his gun and stood up. (Poor mil hits the ground with a thud??? xD; ) “I can tell you’re not a normal wolf.” He said.
“Aye I’m not even all wolf.” The silver wolf replied gruffly. Suddenly he became human. As he morphed steam appeared around him. Then he was a tall man, spiked dark brown hair at the front with lighter golden streaks. He had blue eyes; they were like chips of ice. The silver earring remained in his right ear. “I’ve been looking for her.” He said while gazing at Mil. (Creeper D8<)
Mini held the gun ready to pull the trigger at any time. “What do you want with her?” He said in a hostile tone.
The man wolf (lol) merely stared at him. Very slowly he stepped forward and said, “First my name is Xiathos. Second I only came here as one of her protectors.”
Mini raised a brow. “I don’t think she needs any ‘protectors’ if you’ve seen her in a fight-“
“Yes I’m aware that she can fight, but that doesn’t mean she can take down a whole army. If you knew what was coming that is…” Mini lowered his gun. He still didn’t trust Xiathos but he would listen for now. (Ah my foot is falling asleep D8;; ) “They are coming for her and their intentions are clear to the protectors. We must gather all of the protectors and an army on top of that. We must win; the kingdom could be completely destroyed if we don’t.” Xiathos gritted sharp teeth. “I won’t let that happen again…” He said in a pained voice.
Mini stayed silent but finally spoke. “I see…” Well let’s see these protectors of yours.” He looked at Mil for a moment.
Xiathos cut into his thought process. “They’ll find us. We must be ready.”
Shiv was letting out a threatening snarl. Mil awoke from her sleep rubbing her eyes. “Mini? Who’s that?” She asked half awake. Shiv was sitting next to her staring at Xiathos with uneasy eyes. Mini thought about how to word the explanation but before he could a voice pierced his mind. It was sharp as a knife. “Tell her were old allies. I will kill you in a heartbeat if you tell her now….” Xiathos said in his head threateningly. He meant every word. “He’s just an old friend.” Mini said faintly.
“Oh.” Mil said still sleepy. “Was he in the force with you?”
“….No were not… Were acquaintances.” Mini said flatly while glaring at Xiathos. Xiathos mere stared at him with fierce blue eyes.
“Oh.” She said still somewhat surprised. “What’s your name?” She asked curiously.
Xiathos took her hand and kissed it to her surprise. (Eww she’s been touching old ruins… gross…) “My name is Xiathos Milady” He answered calmly. Mini snorted in an annoyed manner. Two-faced dog, he thought to himself. Xiathos gazed at her and smiled in an incredibly charming way. “It’s a pleasure to meet you Milfeyu.”
Mil stared at him suspiciously. “How do you know my name?” She asked.
“I told him.” Mini said as he grabbed her hand, pulling her upright. “And now we have to go.” He said giving Xiathos a challenging stare.
He merely gazed at Mini, but finally he replied. “Allow me to accompany you both, this area is dangerous. It’s protected by many mysterious things, but they trust me to pass though.”
Mil blinked. “What kind of things Xiathos?” Mini grabbed Mil and pulled her unusually close. (She’s so dense D; ) “Mini-“She was about to protest but he cut her off.
“No thanks we can handle ourselves. I doubt we’ll have a problem strolling through a forest.” He was almost dragging Mil to the edge of the forest when he let out a grunt of surprise. Mil turned to see blood coming out of his arm. She jumped back grabbing him by the arm, in which he yelled in pain.
Xiathos had literally made a phenomenal jump over next to them, he was growling fiercely. Confused, Mil stopped for a moment. His body was started to change, steam appeared around him yet again and his skin turned silver. His claws grew longer and his eyes turned golden with black slits for pupils. His structure changed and he was back to his wolf form. Xiathos stood in front of Mini and Mil; his fur bristled fiercely as he let out a snarl.
A large dog like creature appeared, it had a lolling tongue with black fur a black demon wings. “Who dares trespass into my forest?” It’s gruff voice boomed.
Xiathos padded up to the creature. “Zaruo! These are my allies and I am here on business with them!” He barked in an authorative manner. Zaruo gazed down at him, he sniffed once then backed away into the depths of the forest. Xiathos nodded and looked back. Mil was still with Mini, he was leaning against her cringing in pain. There was a black feather imbedded in his arm and he was he was bleeding badly. Xiathos padded over and grabbed the feather between his teeth, yanking it out.
“Augh!” Mini gasped in pain ad literally passed out.
“Mini!” Mil said and tried to stop him from falling over but he was too heavy. She squeaked (????) as she fell as well. Shiv let out an uneasy whine and was sniffing Mini’s wound. Several moments passed and Mini was still knocked out. “Is he... Going to wake up?” Mil said in a worried tone.
Xiathos pondered this for a moment. He changed back to his human form. “There is a way… But you may not chose to do it.”
Mil perked up looking eager, “What is it?”
Xiathos looked completely serious, (when is he ever not serious you ask? Mwahaha…) “That feather had dark magic infused into it. He only thing that can wake him up is a maidens kiss.(lol more inside jokeage xD)” Mil had a blank expression. Xiathos, still serious answered her question before she could even ask. “Yes I’m serious. Otherwise, he may never wake up… You have to try if you want him to.” Mil was freakishly silent. (oh mah gahhhd ((an inside inside joke o.o))D: it’s the apocalypse) She sighed and looked at Mini, leaning over she kissed him lightly. (Bad girl xD) Xiathos chuckled lightly. “Kidding…” He said shrugging with his back turned.
Mil twitched. “Xiathos you… you… JERK!!” She shouted feeling infuriated and embarrassed all at once. Not the best combo. Xiathos got up and was walking away. “Don’t walk away from me!!” She yelled.
Mini was starting to stir, his eye twitched showing annoyance. Waking up to Mil screeching at something was not the most pleasant thing. “What’s wrong now…” He muttered. Shiv barked happily now that Mini was awake.
Mil turned towards him surprised and panicked. “Nothing is wrong, why does something have to be wrong!” She said backing up.
Xiathos walked over to Mini. “See Mil it worked.”
“Shut up.” She said with a snort.
Xiathos walked past her and looked over Mini. “And it’s about time you work up boy. We’ve been waiting for ages right Mil? Mil glared. “Why she even…” He ducked with perfect timing as she leapt to try and tackle him into silence, the result of this was her landing on Mini who was ticked.
“Are you trying to knock me out again?!” He said sharply. She slipped away and huddled alone by herself. Mini sighed and calmed down. “So what happened?” He asked.
“Xiathos shrugged and looked calmly over at her. Mil moped next to Shiv who just sat there with a blanker expression than usual. “She wanted to wake her sleeping prince.” He said with a devilish smile. Mini stared at him with a confused look. Mil snapped her head around to glare at Xiathos. There was a rustle from the bushes and the grunt of a bear like creature. A giant bear with light brown fur ambled into the fire light. Bright light brown eyes glittered as if it carried vast knowledge from past centuries. “Ah Zero welcome! It’s about time you showed up.” Xiathos said cheerily.
Mini took notice that Shiv stared at Zero and did nothing as if he knew this person already. He sank into his own thoughts for a moment.
“Zero!?” Mil said in surprise. “Weren’t you Mini’s mentor in the force?”
Mini jumped in surprise, this bear was his old mentor!? Things weren’t right lately. He scratched his head.
Mil blinked, things were going at high speed lately for her.
Zero merely nodded then morphed into his familiar self. His hair was back to its light brown slightly curled and ruffled style and he had grown to his full 6’’9 height. (holy cow??) He slipped a pair of glasses into his pants pocket and put them on, pushing them up in a typical ‘guy-who-wears-glasses-manner’.
Mini stood attention and saluted. “Sir!” He said.
Mil sighed. “Here we go again…” She muttered expecting the usual ‘Stand straight, look alive, pay attention boy, you call that respectful? You useless excuse for a slug.’ Talk from Zero.
“Mini stand straight, look alive, pay attention boy. You call yourself respectful? You’re nothing but a useless excuse for a slug!”
Mil sighed. “Well I was close…” She thought in an amused manner.
“I see you’re all getting along nicely.” Xiathos commented in a relaxed tone.
Mini was following Zero’s every order while giving his ‘sir yes sir’ chant every two seconds at the most.
“It must be a guy thing…” Mil thought. (I think so too Mil.. I think so too..)
Milfeyu
Milfeyu
Artist

Back to top Go down

:: General :: Writing

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum