Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

roar! I am the black lioness!! *shivers out of nervousness* .___. Im not the best but.. Dx

5 posters

Go down

roar! I am the black lioness!! *shivers out of nervousness* .___. Im not the best but.. Dx Empty roar! I am the black lioness!! *shivers out of nervousness* .___. Im not the best but.. Dx

Post  Milfeyu Fri May 08, 2009 4:07 pm

Okay so I wanna be an artist here!! I may not be uber fantastic but i have willpower and all that artsy stuff!! yeah.. xD anywho...

Name: Milfeyu?? uh I guess I'll give my real name too for the heck of it xD Meeshyelle
Previous Jobs: Moderator, Officer, Global Moderator, Artist for a pet shop, Designer of banners for a forum, background designer, owned my own art shop.
Type of Artist (may pick more than one): I can draw pets and people ;o
Examples:

A very old example of my shading.. from like.. last year its less dynamic though
roar! I am the black lioness!! *shivers out of nervousness* .___. Im not the best but.. Dx Battlecat

A picture of my character shadow. just some proof I can do wolf anatomy sideways sorry he's a lil scary.. xD'
roar! I am the black lioness!! *shivers out of nervousness* .___. Im not the best but.. Dx Wildwolf

An old raccoon piccys.. Im gonna put up some newer ones dont worry.. xD;
roar! I am the black lioness!! *shivers out of nervousness* .___. Im not the best but.. Dx Raccooooon

My other wolf character shank lined and colored with lines
roar! I am the black lioness!! *shivers out of nervousness* .___. Im not the best but.. Dx Shank2
roar! I am the black lioness!! *shivers out of nervousness* .___. Im not the best but.. Dx Shank3

A request I did for my friend Opti a bit ago
roar! I am the black lioness!! *shivers out of nervousness* .___. Im not the best but.. Dx Request

This wolf I just did a few days ago to show I can shade even though he should be darker and reminds me of charizard waayyyy too much..
roar! I am the black lioness!! *shivers out of nervousness* .___. Im not the best but.. Dx Orangewolfthing

Black lion anatomy.. I think lion cubs would be pretty sweet pets :3
roar! I am the black lioness!! *shivers out of nervousness* .___. Im not the best but.. Dx Phoenixlion

an elf I did at the beginning of last year..
roar! I am the black lioness!! *shivers out of nervousness* .___. Im not the best but.. Dx OP_599

sketch I made of my characters from the manga/story I am writing atm called Chrono raid. Mini, Mil, Xiathos, Roy and Zero
roar! I am the black lioness!! *shivers out of nervousness* .___. Im not the best but.. Dx MiniMilxiathosroyzero

Mil with a fan, very very very old picture
roar! I am the black lioness!! *shivers out of nervousness* .___. Im not the best but.. Dx Mi-chan

Exclamation Exclamation BIG FINAL PIC.. I'll just post the link.. PLEASE DONT MISS THIS ONE D: it took me a few days and Im quite satified with him xD; He's supposed to be black and white and grey and such Exclamation Exclamation
https://s143.photobucket.com/albums/r126/Milfeu839/?action=view&current=loque.jpg

Why should we pick you?: Im willing to do my share of work, work hard, draw my best, I get really into and excited about drawing animals and people for things like this. *excited twitch* I love these kinds of sites, I love art as well and want to improve as well as be helpful to people by helping them maintain sites and such matters.[img][/img]
Milfeyu
Milfeyu
Artist

Back to top Go down

roar! I am the black lioness!! *shivers out of nervousness* .___. Im not the best but.. Dx Empty Re: roar! I am the black lioness!! *shivers out of nervousness* .___. Im not the best but.. Dx

Post  Milfeyu Fri May 08, 2009 4:08 pm

I'll post more if need be.. xD
Milfeyu
Milfeyu
Artist

Back to top Go down

roar! I am the black lioness!! *shivers out of nervousness* .___. Im not the best but.. Dx Empty Re: roar! I am the black lioness!! *shivers out of nervousness* .___. Im not the best but.. Dx

Post  FlowerMeadows Fri May 08, 2009 4:35 pm

I love your art. I like the one of you with a fan and the picture with a bunch of people. c:

FlowerMeadows
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Fri May 08, 2009 4:47 pm

Thos are really good ^-^
Do you do items or scenery?
Shadow
Shadow
Admin

http://sleepy-village.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Milfeyu Fri May 08, 2009 4:54 pm

Flower meadows~ aww thank you :3

Shadow~ umm i dont really do items that often but I can if need be and theyre described right to me. scenery I can do but I need to know your style for that too x3
Milfeyu
Milfeyu
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post  Mirokufan Fri May 08, 2009 7:43 pm

Just felt like pointing out, I really like your people. I thnk they look really cute.
Mirokufan
Mirokufan

http://www.freewebs.com/mirokufanpage

Back to top Go down

Post  Milfeyu Fri May 08, 2009 8:40 pm

aww thank you :3
Milfeyu
Milfeyu
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Sat May 09, 2009 11:34 pm

So sorry, I've been busy and forgot about this! D:
Will reply tomorrow as I need to go to bed!
Shadow
Shadow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Milfeyu Tue May 19, 2009 8:40 pm

er.. okay xD *has been 10 days* it was so active here (overall forum) what happened? scratch
Milfeyu
Milfeyu
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post  Dawn Wed May 20, 2009 8:04 am

That darn Shadow, always forgetting about stuff. XD But no worries! I'm sneaking on while my mom's at work to let you know that we'd like to see a pet drawn in our art style (there's a sticky in this section of the forum about it) to see if you can adapt to the way we want.

Sorry for the delay. D:
Dawn
Dawn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Milfeyu Wed May 20, 2009 4:19 pm

thats okay xD I tried out the style and Im not used to it so it may take a while before I can do the fur shading lines and make it look utterly dramatic but heres a lion .__.

roar! I am the black lioness!! *shivers out of nervousness* .___. Im not the best but.. Dx OP_24918
Milfeyu
Milfeyu
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post  Dawn Tue May 26, 2009 2:10 pm

Aww! That's really cute. I'm accepting you for now; if Shadow gets on and has any objections, we'll let you know.
Dawn
Dawn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Milfeyu Tue May 26, 2009 3:01 pm

oh wow x3 thank you!! Very Happy Shocked I'll work really hard xD hopefully shadow will accept Surprised
Milfeyu
Milfeyu
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum