Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Absalom's Wolf RP

4 posters

:: General :: Roleplay

Go down

Absalom's Wolf RP Empty Absalom's Wolf RP

Post  Absalom Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:21 pm

This is what the place where you RP looks like...
Setting: A big mountain with a lot of caves and cliffs for living in
Weather: snowy and windy
Enemies: Bears live in some of the caves so watch out, ok?
Allies: other wolves

You can make your character now and start to roleplay.

You can either fill out this form:

Name:
Unique Characteristics:
Size:
Personality:
Pack: (if your wolf is in one)
Health:

or you can write a paragraph about your wolf with this information in it.

Last edited by Absalom on Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:27 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Absalom needs some grammar help. :) Changed clan to pack)

Absalom

Back to top Go down

Absalom's Wolf RP Empty Re: Absalom's Wolf RP

Post  Shadow Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:19 pm

Name: Shadow
Pelt: All black
Unique Characteristics: Can talk to...rabbits? O.O
Size: Bigger Than Usual
Personality: Is aggitated really easily, though she tries to conceal it. Likes picking fights whenever possible.
Clan: BloodClan
Health: Has open wound on neck, but otherwise very healthy

Is there a leader of the pack, or is that an open position? 8D
XD
Shadow
Shadow
Admin

http://sleepy-village.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Absalom Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:59 pm

That is an open position.
I am going to wait for 5+ people to join this RP
then I'll figure out what is going to happen and
who gets that position.
But for now you guys can just do out of clan
things like hunting, scouting, exploring etc.

Last edited by Absalom on Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:23 pm; edited 2 times in total

Absalom

Back to top Go down

Post  Absalom Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:07 pm

Name: Zephyr
Pelt: rough gray
Unique Characteristics: runs very fast
Size: smaller
Personality: Likes to race other wolves
Clan: Bloodclan
Health: very healthy with minor injuries

Absalom

Back to top Go down

Post  Moony Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:36 pm

ooc://
I'm gonna do teh paragraph thing, it's easier then a bio. >.> Comes to mind quicker.

Tiki had her forepaws on a large rock, her thick multi-colored fur blowing in the harsh, cold wind. Black around paws, muzzle, tail and ear-tips, and brown everywhere else--other then around her eyes, where it was a creamy white. She was looking out on watch for her clan, Bloodclan. She had, perhaps, the best vision and hearing in the entire clan. Her muscular, tough build was conceiled((crap I forgot how to spell that XD)) by her smooth, windblown fur. Her paws were big, so that she wouldn't sink in the snow. She wasn't small, but she wasn't big either. Medium, a wise wolf would say. Any other wolf wouldn't know what to say. She was beautiful, topaz eyes glinting in the moonlight. Tough and hard to beat in battle, a formidable foe. She never backed down from a battle. Ever, period. She obeyed anyone of a higher rank then her, unless she knew they were wrong. But she had always had issues telling right from wrong....In some aspects, you might call her a leader. But on the other hand, because of her disability of not being able to tell right from wrong, she'd likely make some big mistakes as a leader. And she was a very healthy wolf...Probably because her coat was so thick, it was hard for the wind to get through it. And a great battler, so she hardly got many wounds. But...She does have a scar on her stomach. And old scar, from a battle she got thrown into as a pup. She doesn't like to talk about it, it gives her many nightmares. It was a scary night for her...It was the night she lost her parents and siblings.

Whaddoo you guys think? 8D
Moony
Moony

http://www.dorkland.wetpaint.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Absalom Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:22 pm

ooc: That was great, Moony.

Zephyr watched the sparkling water as he crouched by the river, waiting for a fish to swim by.
After what seemed to be a long time, he started to get impatient. The cold wind whipped his fur
as he thought about how angry and disappointed his clan would be if he came back empty handed.
All of the sudden, he heard the faintest sound of splashing water. Finally, he thought, trying to
figure out where the splashing was coming from. It was hard to tell when the river was rushing,
like it was now. Zephyr spotted the fish swimming in his direction. When it was in range,
he dove into the water and pretty soon the fish was in his jaws.

Yeah I know that was really bad. It is my first time roleplaying though bounce

Absalom

Back to top Go down

Post  Moony Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:02 pm

it wasn't bad! Surprised
It was pretty good, actually. U.U
Really? It's your first time? Well your doin' a good job putting the RP together. and thanks 83
bic://
Tiki heard all the noise from where she was hunting, and bounded over. She looked around to see what was making the noise, and when she looked towards the water, she saw Zephyr. Her face wound up in a funny expression in an attempt not to laugh. But she ended up laughing anyways. "You tryin' to scare away all the prey, Zephyr?"she asked teasingly.
Moony
Moony

Back to top Go down

Post  Absalom Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:41 pm

ooc:// Thanks, I just looked at the dragon RP to get an idea of what it is supposed to look like.
Bic://

Zephyr shook his pelt and spun around, growling. "Oh, It's just you," he sighed and settled down in the grass. "Catch anything?"

Absalom

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:47 pm

OoC://~ Dude, you're pretty good for an 11-year-old O.O

BiC://~ The bushes were bare, for it was winter, but there being several of them, the young wolf was perfectly hidden. Her bright green eyes sparkled mischievously as she stared at the two wolves before her. They were both older than Shadow by a month or two, but as long as the strict leader of BloodClan didn't realize that the wolves were misbehaving, who was to stop her from having fun? Shadow grinned, her white fangs reflecting the sun, and sprang out of the bushes. She pounced on the wolf that was closer.

OoC://~ Obviously I don't know which wolf is closer, so whoever RP's next can just be that one XD
Shadow
Shadow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dawn Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:01 pm

ooc: Just to let you guys know, wolves hunt in packs, not clans. XD

Name: Dawn
Pelt: A very light gray, much like the sky during dawn, the time of day for which she was named.
Size: Quite small for her age, but very strong.
Personality: A bubbly, spunky, friendly wolf, Dawn is fun to be around at all hours of the day. She loves to hunt, alone or with her pack, and she's always ready to pull a practical joke or play a game. Unlike most wolves, Dawn doesn't have a quiet side. Even when she's sleeping you can hear her mumbling or snoring away, much to the irritation of the wolves sharing her den. She doesn't let anyone's opinions get to her, though. She doesn't let anything get to her. At least on the outside.
Health: Perfect, although she has a habit of sneezing when she gets too excited.
Unique Characteristics: None.

bic: Dawn padded along the riverbank, her soft gray paws making almost no noise as they stepped delicately through piles of dead leaves. Although it was tempting, the young she-wolf resisted the urge to jump in them, making the loud crackling sound that she delighted in hearing. She loved the way the stiff, frozen brown leaves fluttered up around her then settled down with a few light pattering sounds. She loved the smell of the leaves, too, the odor they released when moved from their places. She bent down and stuck her nose in a big pile, just to smell it. "Mmm," she breathed, and inhaled a huge breath that sent a bunch of tiny leaf particles up her nose. She ripped her nose out of the leaves and went into a flurry of coughing, sneezing, and pulling at her nose with both paws, all the while making a dreadful wailing sound that would scare away any prey in the forest, if her dancing feet, pounding against the frozen ground, hadn't already. Finally the pieces of leaves went away. Dawn's dark gray eyes widened in relief and she settled against a stone, panting.

When the small wolf was sufficiently recovered, she got up and trotted off with a happy gleam in her eye as if she hadn't almost suffocated a moment before. In fact, she scarcely remembered the incident; it was like a dream from years and years ago. It didn't matter anymore. All that mattered was what was happening now.

It was always that way with Dawn.
Dawn
Dawn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Moony Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:39 pm

Wow! You're good at roleplaying, Dawn! O.O
"Uwah!"Tiki toppled over, being pounced on by Shadow."Shadoooww...."she moaned, and got up, shaking the younger wolf off of her. "And to answer your question, Zephyr, yes, I did catch some prey. I already brought it back to camp, I was coming out to catch some more when I heard you."
Moony
Moony

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:31 pm

Shadow pulled payfully at Zephyr's ear. As Dawn's wailed rang through the forest, the wolf let go of her friend's ear and sat down, frowning. "She'll scare all prey away," Shadow grumbled and padded over to the creek to lap up some water. The young wolf stared at her reflection. Flies buzzed around her deep, long wound that stretched along her neck. Shadow's wound seemed to come alive as white maggots crawled all around it. But the wolf didn't seem to mind. In fact, she enjoyed them, welcoming the flies with a smile, for the maggots would eat away any diseases that could appear. The image was distorted as Shadow lapped up some cool water.
Shadow
Shadow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Absalom Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:23 pm

Zephyr got up and bounded over to Tiki and Shadow "It's getting late. Let's go get Dawn and return to camp." With that he picked up his fish and carefully cleared the river with one jump.

Absalom

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:03 pm

A quiet growl rumbled deep in Shadow's throat. Something was wrong. Three ravens, cawing loudly, sprang from the trees and flew overhead. Something had disturbed them. The wind howled. The bare branches made an eerie sound as they rubbed against each other. Then everything went still.

OoC://~ Hope you don't mind I did that D:
I used to make up RP's all the time, so I'm not sure what do do in this case XD
Shadow
Shadow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Moony Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:26 pm

I don't mind. What about you guys?
Tiki looked towards the ravens.
"Let's go!"she snarled, racing towards Dawn. She wanted to get back to camp. Now. Hope it's nothing serious... The creepy silence filtered through to her head, filling her brain with panic.
Moony
Moony

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:40 pm

OoC://~ Absalom, did you delete your post or something?

BiC://~ Shadow stared after Tiki. "Camp?" she said in a daze. The wolf took one step after Tiki, then stopped. She felt different. Shadow placed her paw back on the ground. Her mind churned. Come. Shadow turned her head. There was no one there. Come. The voice commanded again. Something pulled Shadow forward; an invisible force forced her to follow the voice's commands.

Meanwhile, a large brown bear had stumbled upon the BloodClan's camp. Froth dripped from its mouth, oozing slowly to the ground. The creature had a crazed look in its eyes; it hadn't eaten for days.
Shadow
Shadow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Moony Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:02 pm

Tiki froze up. She could feel it. Fear coming from all sides, both sides. Death coming from both sides....Her head was in a panic, and she didn't know what to do. She opened her mouth to say something, to reply to Shadow, but no words came out. A scream was frozen in her throat. She wasn't trained for this! She didn't know what to do!
Moony
Moony

Back to top Go down

Post  Absalom Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:24 am

ooc:// It's completely fine with me.

bic:// Zephyr saw Tiki frozen in her tracks. What is she doing? he thought, frustrated. He bounded over to her.
"Are you okay?" She almost seemed completely frozen. "We have to go!" Then there was a deep roar. Right
behind him.

Absalom

Back to top Go down

Post  Moony Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:43 pm

Tiki's mind moved frantically, but she found that her feet where frozen, until the roar reached her ears. She jumped, and scrambled through the bramble of the forest. She regained her footing, and speeded away, but she could still hear the thing...She wasn't going fast enough. She pushed her self, trying to run faster-only to trip. She scrambled back to her feet, but she found that her foot was caught in a thorn bush.
Moony
Moony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: General :: Roleplay

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum