Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dear Diary ~the diary entrys of my characters~

:: General :: Writing

Go down

Dear Diary   ~the diary entrys of my characters~ Empty Dear Diary ~the diary entrys of my characters~

Post  Nightcrawler Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:56 am

Get inside their heads. I'll start with my newest.
It starts out as Al and ends with Roy. They are twins, but Al is caught in a VERY bad relationship. There are mistakes in there purposely to humanise the mood. I will in each entry, Add an image of the individual.

Dear Diary   ~the diary entrys of my characters~ Guys
Roy and then Al.

Do I keep it going or do I end it? What do i do? I'm falling out of love and I cant stop it. Does she even care? I doubt it. She's changed. She's changed big time. I miss the old her. Thet's who I'm in love with. I cant take this, I'm going out of my mind. I'm up at 3am just writing my woes because it is keeping me awake. Why can't I have a normal legitimate relationship? I just want someone who loves me. Isn't that what all men want? I need a woman who will stand by my side and say "I'm in this with you". I cant run a bussness like this. I have to break it off. Oh i was such a fool to persue it when she ended it. I only got hurt in the end. I was so determented i was blindsited. All i have to show for my loyalty is a shakey relationship, a curse that has Gramps on my tail, and sleepless nights. It's enough to drive a man to drink. Everyone around me has someone to lean on, to depend on somebody to love and what do i have? Just a fear of losing what is already gone. I'm in a loveless relationship. what have i gotten into? I'm getting so depressed i cant stand it. Ever Rui has somebody to love and it's real. Why cant i be loved? Why? Why? WHY? I hate it all, everything sucks ass. Sucks big hairy donkey balls. All I wanted was to have been loved. ...I am so empty inside. I'm just an empty shell of a man. How could i let a woman sucker me? She became my world, the love was lost so all hope was..is lost. ...I'm sittting here as the next hour rolls in crying like a beoch. I feel so alone. so alone..so cold. Empty.. So..brittle... I dont want to face the next sunrise. I dont. I really dont. All i wanted was a fire. And we had it, that's the thing. We had that fire..and..and then. I dont know how it happened..she..she just.. It was over. We died as a couple.. it was over..yet she haunted me still, in my dreams ..on my deathbed..in myaching heart... and now the trailing tears. I feel so sick. What a fool I am..I want to love her, but how can I love someone who cant love me? My family liked her but..her family despices me... i think that's what started our downfall My gun..she looks so friendly...

I'm so scared I'm going to lose him. How much more of this can my darling brother take? He's so distante. He's not the same person anymore. He is sick. His is getting so sick..he cant sleep, he hardly ever eats and he is losing weight rapidly. I'm so scared for him. He's desparate to cling onto her but dosnt relise it was doomed from the start. I hate her. I despise every inch of her for doing this to him, the wench. the monster. May she writh in hell for Al's misery. And yet.. I actualy LIKED him and her together. for a while she made him happy. Then the demon got bored of her little toy and is drigging it through the mud. My poor brother. I can hear him in the next room ..he's actualy crying. I'll return shortly.

... I... No. This has gone too far...It nearly stole my brother away... If I hadnt gone to check on him..the . No. The bullet would had been fired into his brain.. Oh my dear brother. My hansome twin.. I cant watch you struggle anymore.. I have him in my room tonight, he's on hte bed next to me.. He had to get sleep so I gave him closipan and niquil. My poor dear, he looks awful. He's missing a rib, I was counting them. I wonder what happened to it. I'm so scared what'll happen if im not around. I think he may have started to drink, all I know is that it got ME drunk through osmosis. His hair is still so silky though...Oh my brother, why? Why did you chose her? You could have had anyone eles and you chose your downfall. It is breaking my heart to see you like this. It kills me. I love you. I love you so dearly. I love every inch ot you, you are me. And I am you. We share eyes,nose, hair. We share thoughts What's mine is yours so I can feel it too. It is agonizing. I'm so scared to lose you my twin. I will never live without you. Never. Never never never. His skin is so milky pale and cold. He's like Extreme Rui, who is also causing him pain. She was attacked by something and is in a coma. Shadow is gone thus extending poor Al's dismay to even the dearest of friends. Oh Al. My Al, why? Dont do this to yourself. Dont do this to me, you're getting frailer and frailer with each passing sunrise. My brother, you are killing yourself from the inside out. Please. Stop it, i dont want to lose you. I'm selfish, but I dont want you gone forever. You have to be with me, we're twins, that's what twins do. Oh I hate it. My poor brother, please dont do this.

Last edited by Nightcrawler on Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Nightcrawler
Nightcrawler

Back to top Go down

Dear Diary   ~the diary entrys of my characters~ Empty Re: Dear Diary ~the diary entrys of my characters~

Post  Nightcrawler Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:19 pm

You walk into a Starbuck's coffie and see a man writing in a book, he has numbers on his arm, 58583C and he looks strong. His drink is finished and he gets up to retrive it, leaving the book on the table. You atempt to get it to read it, but you're plan is thwarted by the man. He came back swiftly and picked up the book. He looks at you and smiles warmly. You have no need to read this, child. It is not your place You smile slightly back at he leaves. You'll get him next time.
Nightcrawler
Nightcrawler

Back to top Go down

Dear Diary   ~the diary entrys of my characters~ Empty Re: Dear Diary ~the diary entrys of my characters~

Post  Nightcrawler Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:27 am

You are walking in the park looking for a good read, the nosey person you are when you see this man about 24, maybe 25, playing fetch with a huge pit bull. You see his bag on a bench. You know it's his because you've seen this guy before. He looks pretty care free but you grab the leatherbound book and deside to see the truth.

Oi, there is so much to say but not enough words and with Erik pestering me about... whatever it is today but no biggie. Life is good, even if this IS the city. It was easy to fit into the new croud and my pup is enjoying the change of scenery too.

WIP
Nightcrawler
Nightcrawler

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down