Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demon's Writing Application~

3 posters

Go down

Demon's Writing Application~ Empty Demon's Writing Application~

Post  xDemonCatx Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:49 am

Name: Demon, DC, lots of other names.
Previous Jobs: None

Examples:

Items:

Box of Chocolates -
Give this sweet treat to someone on Valentine's day to show them you care.

Flaming Snow-Cone -
Pfft, you'd think this would melt, don't you? Well, you're wrong! Just be careful when you eat this, or risk getting third degree burns.

Pets:

Sabertooth Tiger -
Smilodon Populator

The Sabertooth Tiger was one of the many big cats that lived in the prehistoric ages. Living 40 million years ago, and not becoming extinct until about 10,000 years ago, these big cats lived for quite a long time. They were about as heavy as modern day big cats, but they're dominant feature wasn't their speed or strength, it was the long, curved canine teeth that rested in the front of every tiger's mouth. Growing to around 8 inches or longer, these teeth were used to hunt large, thick-skinned prey, such as elephants, mastodons, and ground sloths. The Tiger's main habitat were in forests or fields, where their prey could feed on plants. However, since they lived during the Ice Age as well, they could also survive in very cold and snowy weather.

Conservation Status: Extinct

Woolly Mammoth -
Mammuthus Primigenius

The Woolly Mammoth lived 120,000 years ago (millions of years after the dinosaurs) and became extinct about 4,000 years ago. The mammoths are closely related to modern day Indian elephants, and we herbivorous mammals that lived in the tundras of Asia, Europe, and North America. They had long, shaggy fur, huge curved tusks, a long nose (or trunk, as we call them today), and huge ears. They also had a hump, which was made up of mostly fat (probably useful when food or water was short). They could grow to about 11.5 feet long, about 9.5 feet tall, and they could weigh up to 3 tons (6,000 pounds). Their long tusks were used for protection from predators, and for digging up grass and other plants in the snow. The Woolly Mammoth became extinct because they couldn't adapt to the sudden change of climate (the Ice Age was ending), and because of the humans hunting them for food.

Conservation Status: Extinct

Why should we pick you?:
I think I'd be good for this job because I'm pretty creative when it comes to writing, and I'm also very literate. I'm nice person, and get along with just about everyone. I'm also pretty active on the computer, so I can be on top of just about anything. c:

xDemonCatx
Writer

Back to top Go down

Demon's Writing Application~ Empty Re: Demon's Writing Application~

Post  Dawn Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:08 pm

Oh baaaaaw, Demon.

I wasn't gonna accept any more, but your application is so good. :c

YOU'RE FORCING ME TO ACCEPT YOU.

YOU JERK.

8D
Dawn
Dawn
Admin

http://sleepy-village.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:12 pm

Flower made me come here and accept you also Razz
Shadow
Shadow
Admin

http://sleepy-village.com

Back to top Go down

Demon's Writing Application~ Empty Demon's Writing Application~

Post  xDemonCatx Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:53 pm

Dawn - Oh? You weren't accepting any more? Surprised
WELL, I AM A JERK THEN, AREN'T I? XD

Shadow - Ahaha, good 'ol Flower. She'll force you to do things from time to time. XD

xDemonCatx
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down